Follow the steps below to learn how to export and import your basketball stats from Hudl to MaxPreps.
1. Log in to Hudl.com from any computer, then click Video
2. Find the game where tags have been added.
3. Click Export For MaxPreps next to the player stats for the game.
4. Hudl will generate a .txt file to fit MaxPreps’ specifications. Save the .txt file to your computer.
5. Log in to MaxPreps and click Scores/Stats in the Results tab.
6. Scroll down and click the icon.
7. Enter the box score & scroll down the screen. Select Save & Import Stats.
8. Click Choose File & navigate to where you saved the .txt file on your computer. Then select Import.