Yes. We accept roster imports from Microsoft Excel.
In your roster admin, click on the "Menu" drop down and select "Import Roster." Here are the formatting requirments for your roster file:
- Your import file must be CSV (comma separated values). In Excel, export your file into CSV by using "Save As" and selecting CSV as the file type.
- The first row in your file must be the column headers. The required column headers are outlined below.
- While all column headers below must be present in the file, the columns can be in any order, and only last name, jersey and class year must have data.If the athlete already exists, then it will not be added or modified.
- If there is an error in the file, then the roster will not import until the values are corrected.
|Required Column Headers||Accepted Values & Rules|
|jersey *||0 - 9999|
|firstname||Cannot contain numbers|
|lastname *||Cannot contain numbers|
|bio||Cannot be more than 500 characters|
|classyear *||5 - 12 (numbers only)|
|heightfeet||4 - 7 (numbers only)|
|heightinches||0 - 11 (numbers only)|
|weight||10 - 999 (numbers only)|
* A value must be present in this column for all athletes.