If any team information is incorrect regarding schedules and or scores, please Submit a Request.Our Support Team will be able to make any corrections when reported.
- Score is incorrect
- Score is reversed
- Team record is incorrect
- Game missing from the schedule
- Game time or date is incorrect
- Opponent is incorrect
- Duplicate games
- Game type is incorrect (conference, non-conference, tournament or playoff)
- Game was cancelled, postponed, rescheduled or rained-out
If you have All Access or Staff Admin Access, you can make any corrections and or additions through your Coach Admin account.
For Athletic Directors:
As the AD you can manage each of the teams information, meaning you have access to update any team information. For example, incorrect schedule, adding games, incorrect scores or adding scores.
If playoff brackets are in use for your team, games are automatically posted on the schedule as the scores are updated. If you are a coach or AD, your scheduling privileges will be locked due to playoff season. If there is a scheduling and or score correction that needs to be made, please Submit a Request.
Team Record is Wrong:
The team record(s) on MaxPreps are calculated by the schedule and scores entered for the team. If a game does not have a score, that game will not count towards the team record. If the Game Type is listed incorrectly, that will effort the League and Overall records.
If you're a coach, follow the link below to find out how to make updates to your record/schedule.
If you're a fan trying to update the record for a team, you must submit a request to our Support Team. Our staff will be more than happy to help you get anything corrected.
Updating your Team Record:
Our system takes the wins, losses or ties and calculates the team record. Below are some reasons your teams record is listed incorrectly.
- Game Types - If a game is marked incorrectly this will have in impact on your overall and league record. Make sure all League games are marked as, Conference. Non league games are marked as, Non-Conference. For Tournaments and Playoff games, make sure those game types are marked as, Tournament or Playoff.
- Missing Games - Add any missing games to the schedule.
- Incorrect Games - Delete any incorrect games on the schedule. If the delete option is locked, please contact the Support Team by telephone or submit a request.
- Missing Scores - Make sure ALL scores are entered in at the end of each game or prior to the rankings being updated.
- Incorrect Scores - Make sure all scores are reported correctly. If any scores are incorrect you can update the scores.
- Scrimmages - Scrimmages & Foundation games, don't belong on the schedules. You can add these games to the Team Calendar.