Giving your Coaches Access
Athletic Directors are able to manage their school and all sports. They can manage who has access to the Coach Admin accounts for each sport.
Access codes and permissions have changed. Learn more.
1. Access your AD admin account and under AD Utilities select, .
2. Select, next to the sport and select the proper level you wish to access (Varsity, JV or Freshman).
3. Four options will populate, under Team Access select, .
4. Anyone with access to the account will appear here, under School Admins (Has Access).
5. To give access a coach or team admin access, you will select and fill out the required information.
If someone is listed who shouldn't have access, you can remove them by clicking on the by their name.