MaxPreps and GameChanger have a unique and awesome partnership. You can use the GameChanger application to stat your game and the stats will then automatically be sent to your MaxPreps Coach Account.
How does it work?
- First, you need to create an account on MaxPreps and gain access to your Coach Admin.
- Once in your Coach Admin on MaxPreps, you'll want to update your schedule and roster. It's very important you enter this on MaxPreps first. It will save you a lot of time later.
- Now that you have your info on MaxPreps, go to gamechanger.io and create a team account there. Be sure to setup the team as a Prep/High School team. It will ask you if you'd like to sync your information to MaxPreps. Make sure you say yes!
- Once in your team account, you can copy your schedule and roster over from MaxPreps to GameChanger.
- On the schedule and roster page, you should see a button that says Import or Copy stats from MaxPreps.
That's it. Now that you have everything setup, the game files will be sent to your MaxPreps Coach Admin where they should be auto-approved and published. You may have to login and choose the file if it does not auto-approve the file. To approve the file, you'd go to the Schedule/Results tab, click "Enter/Edit Schedule & Results" and click on the "Add/Edit" button to the far right the game. There will be a drop down list of files for you choose from. Choose the appropriate file and click "Continue & Review this file."
Note: If the game does not reach the minimum of 4 innings, the file will not come over to MaxPreps and you will need to manually export and import the file.
If you happen to import the wrong stat file into the incorrect game or if you have further questions, please submit a request form.
*Please note, you can edit the stats in your MaxPreps coach account at any time after importing your GameChanger stats.