Directions for Importing Hudl Stats - FOOTBALL ONLY
To import your Hudl stats into your MaxPreps account follow the steps below:
- Hudl grey icon means the game is connected to Hudl.
- Hudl orange icon means Hudl stats are pending
- From your coach admin click on the green "Enter Stats [+]" button next to the game you want to enter.
- At the top of the box score page you will see the Hudl file waiting to be imported.
- Click on the green "Continue, and review this file". This page will show you the stats you're about to import. You can not make changes on this page. You will be able to on the following pages.
- Click on the green "Publish & Continue" button on the 4 football stat pages (offense, defense, special teams & scoring) to complete the import process. Feel free to make any edits on these pages.
- Stats have already been entered for this game - importing stats will override anything you currently have entered for the game. You will see this alert if you already have data entered.
- Unassigned Stats Alert - you have stats in the import that are not assigned to a player thus will not be imported. For more information on this alert click here.
Don't see your Hudl File?
If you don't see a Hudl file for a particular game it may not have transferred over. You can get the file transferred to MaxPreps by logging into your Hudl account and adding or editing one box of data. (For example, add a zero to a box for a player.) Save the game and the "updated" file will transfer over to MaxPreps within a few minutes.
Not Using Tag-A-Game on Hudl?
No worries! You can also choose to manually enter in your stat information on Hudl and those stats will still be transferred over to MaxPreps. Once the stats have been transferred you will see a similar notification as the Tag-A-Game users in order to approve these stats.