MaxPreps and Hudl have teamed up to save coaches time and increase the exposure for teams and athletes. The partnership makes the information football coaches enter on MaxPreps or Hudl available on both sites.
- Roster sync. If you enter your roster on Hudl, the information is sent to your MaxPreps account. You can also import your MaxPreps roster into Hudl.*
- Schedule sync. Your schedule on Hudl will copy over to MaxPreps for you. MaxPreps will not receive any games vs. TBA opponents, scrimmages or practices. You can also import your MaxPreps schedule into Hudl.*
- "Tag a Game" Scores & Stats from Hudl to MaxPreps. If you use Hudl's tag a game stat app, the stats will be sent to your MaxPreps account post game. All you have to do is login to MaxPreps and approve them. Click here for Import Directions
- Stats entered on MaxPreps to Hudl. If you enter your stats on MaxPreps, that information is not able to be imported into the Hudl account.
- Hudl Video Highlights on MaxPreps. All the videos marked as highlights on your Hudl account with be sent to your MaxPreps Team page. (Private videos and breakdown data will remain private for Hudl users.)
*Note: No data can be entered on the Hudl roster or schedule pages in order for the import option to appear.
What Do Football Coaches Have To Do
Make sure your team schedule and roster are correct. Once your season gets under way, enter your stats on either MaxPreps or Hudl and we'll handle the rest.