- Interactive basketball court and scoreboard for visual game reference.
- Keeps track of all of the MaxPreps.com stat categories, including timeouts and fouls – for both your team and your opponent! Real-time editing allows you to quickly make corrections to your stats without missing any game action.
- The application features built-in NFHS basketball rules engine to make data entry faster. Common events like a ‘Putback Made’ or ‘Putback Missed’ populate several stat categories with a single touch.
- Demo game included on the schedule to practice using the application before game night.
- Export stats directly to MaxPreps.com. The team administrator can preview the results prior to posting them on the team page. Results from multiple scorekeepers at the same game are available for comparison.
- Includes graphical player reports, team summary reports, and shot charts. All reports and charts can be e-mailed or printed directly from the iPad, during or after the game.
- Includes a game clock.
- Includes a real-time player performance display on the recording view.
- Includes Individual and player combination impact reports.
- Includes a camera interface to take a picture during the game and attach it to any game event.
- Includes the ability to add post game photos or video clips to any event for any game in the library.
- Includes an easy to use file manager for organizing media.
- Includes the ability to wirelessly transfer photos, videos, and games between other iPads running the Varsity Edition. Can wirelessly import video directly from selected 3rd party video capture applications on other devices.
- Includes the ability to download previously submitted games from MaxPreps.com, so upgrading from the free edition becomes a snap.
Free MaxPreps Membership is required.