To setup your notifications within the MaxPreps app, please follow the steps below.
1. Once logged into the app, select the "Jersey" icon in the top right corner of the app.
2. On the following screen, be sure to add your favorite teams and have the "Enable Push Notifications" option is selected.
3. To edit a specific teams notifications, select the gear icon next any team.
4. On this page, you can turn on/off the notification type.
What do these notifications mean?
- Final Score: Get notified when the final score is posted.
- Qtr. Scores & Overtime: Get notified when quarter and overtime scores are posted.
- All scoring updates: Get notified for every scoring change (in-game & play-by-play updates).
- Game Scorer Status: Get notified when an official scorer is assigned, changed, etc (if game is being scored via play-by-play).
- Game Start: Get notified when the game starts (if game is being scored via play-by-play).
- Red Zone/Big Play Alert: Get notified when a team is in the red score or makes a big play (if game is being scored via play-by-play).
- Possession Update: Get notified when there's any possession changes in a game (if game is being scored via play-by-play).
- Game Delayed/Postposted: Get notified if a game is delayed, postponed (if game is being scored via play-by-play).
- Rankings: Get notified when your favorite team's rankings get updated.
- Team Stats: Get notified when your favorite team's stats are entered.
- Video, Photos & Articles: Get notified when a video, photo or article is posted for your favorite team.
*** Note: Play-by-play is only offered for football and basketball***