If the game does not reach the minimum of 4 innings, the file will not come over to MaxPreps and you will need to manually export and import the file. Follow the steps below to learn more.
Exporting Stat Files on GameChanger:
Go to GC.com and sign into your GameChange account.
1. On your team page, select the tab.
2. On the schedule page, click on the final score L, 12-2.
3. From this page, select the tab.
4. On the Box Score page, select button.
5. A .TXT file will download to your computer. You will want to save this file. This is the file you will import into your Coach Admin account on MaxPreps.
Importing GameChanger Stat Files to MaxPreps:
Go to MaxPreps.com and sign into your MaxPreps account.
1. On the blue navigation bar, select and from the drop box, select .
3. From the schedule page, find the game you want to import the stats for. You will select the , under the Add/Edit column.
4. Enter the innings or final score and select, .
5. the file you saved to your computer and select, .
6. On the stats page, you will be able to see your athletes stats. From here, you will select, and the stats.
That's it. The stats will update on the team page within 15-30 min.